-->

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Mustard Flair

Hello pretty ladies,

How many times does it happen to you that you wish to own a dress of a particular colour but finding one gets next to impossible? Happens very often right? It did to me too! I really wished to own a mustard colour dress since long but just couldn't find the one as imagined. Ultimately, I thought of designing one myself and getting it tailor-made. This dress is the outcome of that craving for having a Mustard outfit in my collection. I got it made from a local tailor using the material that actually belonged to a salwar kameez suit and formed the salwaar part of it.

Thanks to that tailor, he made it just as I had designed and it turned out so pretty. I styled it up with some chunky black jewellery. I wore pearl studs in my ears and to keep it simple I went for flats instead of heels. I kept the make-up to bare minimum with just a swipe of light pink lipstick. Left my recently chopped hair open to go with the flair. 

Let me know to what extent would you go to get the kind of dress you wish to own?













No comments:

Post a Comment