-->

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Personifying Elegance!

Hello girls,

Do you wonder what could be that one go-to dress you could wear for important office events? Your saviour is a shift dress that is one of the most commonly worn formal attire for business events. It usually is a knee length dress with slightly close neckline. It usually doesn’t have a shape at the waist. Hence, many a times it is worn along with a belt that cinches the waist and gives it a shape making one look elegant! This classic office wear can double up as a cool outfit for social occasions. All you need to do is add on a dash of jewellery, a soft jacket, a jazzy clutch and you would be set to head to a social meet up!

I styled up my shift dress in a semi-formal manner. I paired it will black leggings and beige wedges. These worked in my favour give me an elegant and sophisticated look. I also added a sleek black sling bag to keep it classy! Pink lipstick is my go-to when it comes to formal wear.

Let me know in comment how would you style up your shift dress for a formal and business occasion. 

Details: Shift dress: Reliance Trends
Leggings: Fig, Reliance Trends
Sling bag: Splash
Wedges: Head Over Heels, Westside













No comments:

Post a Comment