-->

Sunday 20 March 2016

The Hoddie Swag!

The approaching Summer heat is forcing all our sweatshirts and hoodies deep inside our closets. As we bid adieu to the winters, I simply can't keep myself from putting up one post for the last time with a hoodie look. Hoodies are such a friendly wear that I won't mind having winters all year round just for the sake of being able to wear them day in and day out.

The hoodie I wore is a midnight blue sweatshirt with the word 'champ' in bold letters and font. The colour is my weakness and that is what made me pick it out of other colours that were available. The best part is that it is not too oversized and the small size fits me so well. Usually, hoodies look good when they are oversized but I personally don't like them that way as it makes me look even more slimmer.  If you go out to buy one, make sure it is of the size you wear and not a size bigger as the one of your size is bound to be slightly bigger.

I paired this hoodie with my most favourite jeans currently in my wardrobe. It is a light blue white washed ankle length jeans. It has got zips at the ankles and is low waist. It is super comfy and fits me like a dream. For my size it sometimes gets too difficult to get a pair of jeans that fits so perfectly but this one just ends my search.

I am wearing black shoes that add to the swag of this look! A watch is all I have added in terms of accessories. Hair I kept open but you all can try out a high pony tail style. It would look equally good. For make-up, I did a winged eye and generous amount of mascara on eye lashes and lip paint on lips.

Details:
Hoodie: DNMX Jeans (Reliance Trends)
Jeans: Nuon (Westside)
Shoes: Ghatkopar Metro Station
Make-up: Oriflame









No comments:

Post a Comment