-->

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Therapeutic Colaba Causeway Haul

Hello Peeps,

I spent this Sunday doing what I love to the core- shopping! It had been quite some time since I shopped and so I thought of going to Colaba Causeway. As days are getting hotter in Mumbai, I went looking for some Summery stuff. You might have come across numerous Colaba hauls that involve accessories and jewellery. But I decided to restrict myself to just clothes and footwear so as to break any myth you hold about Colaba being only a jewellery and accessories shopping destination.

I shopped four tops, one jeans and a pair of flats. The first top I shopped is a nautical lines T-shirt that I was on the look out of since ages! It can go well with a solid coloured skirt or I can just pair it up with a jacket for a formal look. Along with this top I got another T-shirt that has a perfume bottle full of bling. It is the quality and the bling of the top that I got attracted to. The next thing I shopped is an off shoulder baby pink top with words that I truly believe in. I had no second thoughts while buying it just because of the words. I then bought a DNMX denim crop top as my denim collection lacked one.

Other than the tops I bought a pair of distressed high rise jeans. It serves my purpose of owning a high rise and distressed jeans in one. I also shopped a pair of flats not because of the brand name on them but for their versatility to be paired with a kurti as well as a western wear.

I feel shopping can at times be so therapeutic and that there is no better stress buster! I have some looks in mind for all of the stuff I shopped and they would be featured soon on the blog. To see how I style them make sure you drop in here again!

Let me know which ones you adore?

Price list:

Nautical T-shirt- Rs 200
Off shoulder top- Rs 200
White T-shirt- Rs 250
DNMX denim crop top - 250
Jeans- Rs 600
Flats- Rs 200





 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment