-->

Thursday 3 March 2016

Dolled up in Roses!

 
Hello Girlies,
 
I missed a post this Sunday as I was busy putting together some looks for the blogs to come. This weekend I went Pune for photo-shoot and did it near my farm house. The idea this time was to create a very adorable look that you can wear for a date!
 
So, I wore a cute skater dress from Prima Diva,  a brand at Central. It is a peach coloured dress with beautiful red roses print.  To highlight the subtle red roses, I paired this dress with a hot red sling with quilting detail from Oriflame. In order to match the golden chain of the sling, I added some golden jewellery pieces like the tribal layered necklace from Splash and geometric cuff bracelet. I did not want to go for heels this time as that would have killed the innocence of this attire. Hence, I went for nude bellies with studded bling dots from the brand Head Over Heels of Westside that added to the cute factor of the look.
 
I carried the red theme of the look on my lips and nails too. I went for a peachy blush to compliment the peach colour of the dress. I didn't go for a dramatic eye look as that would not have been a good idea to do so with my lips painted red. To strike a balance and to not let the make-up look over done, I went for a winged eye look with some amount of mascara on my eye lashes. My gorgeous tresses were left open to let them dance to the tune of the wind!
 
 






 








1 comment:

  1. Perfect for holidays, birthday gifts, anniversaries or just because, bracelets are the ideal accessory for both casual and fancy looks.
    Browse the latest bracelet design online at Rockrush.com.

    ReplyDelete