-->

Sunday 14 February 2016

Keep it Simple Girly!

 Howdy everyone!

It was my sister's birthday last week and she decided to treat us at Ghass Phoss, a veg restaurant in Korum Mall, Thane. Since, it was a family dinner that we were heading to I did not want to wear anything that's to flashy or over the top. Nor did I wish to get into jeans or any kind of pants for that matter as I had just come from a hectic day in office and wanted to keep it comfy yet pretty!

So, I pulled this dainty dress out of my closet that met all my needs to keep it simple and cute. It is a little white dress from Prima Diva a brand at Central. It has floral print in blue, pink and caramel hues that add to the softer look of this dress. I added a brown belt just to sinch it at the waist so as to make it look nicely fitted. If you are of the size L or XL doing so could draw attention to your waist, thereby making you look slimmer and in shape.

I then went on to experiment more with this look by adding a pastel blue cardigan over the dress and it worked wonders. It perfectly breaks the monotony of everything white that I wore- my footwear, watch, earrings and the dress!

Make up has been kept to minimal as I said before I just wanted to keep it low this time. Just a dash of eye liner on my eyes clubbed with nude pink lipstick and minor degree of pink blush to make my tired face look fresh is what I chose to go for.

For times when we are not sure what to wear to a friend's birthday treat or when we are just too tired to go for a dolled up look, going for something as simple as this that still qualifies for occasions like these would be a right step.

Let me know in the comments how you would have styled this sober outfit and worn it for which occasion. Till then stay tuned for more looks on my blog!


 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment