-->

Sunday 7 February 2016

Getting Comfy in Palazzos



Hola Chicas,

I got caught up with my new job and so couldn't spare time for my blog last week. But I managed to get time this weekend and hence went out for a shoot yesterday in order to put up this look for you.

In this look, I am wearing a mustard colour palazzos colour blocked with a black layered crop top. To gel with the colour blocking I added a red sling to the look. I have kept the accessories to minimal with a long sleek chained necklace with a black bow pendant. I did not want to wear a watch that is black, red or mustard so I went for a pink nude watch. Usually palzzos look great when you wear wedges but I tried to experiment by going in for flats and they still made a pretty good pair!

Overall the look inclines to the retro side. With palazzos being the most comfy bottoms of all time, you can wear them to occasions where you have to walk a lot like shopping or for sight seeing. Another great thing about palazzos is that they make you look very elegant. The moment you wear them you go from looking like a girl to a lady!

If you are someone who has bought a palazzo but is hesitant to wear it because you are not sure what to team it up with then I suggest you try a contrasting solid colour crop top, the way I did. In terms of bags, either go for a tote or sling depending upon your needs and you would be all set to rock it.







No comments:

Post a Comment