-->

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Verbena BrewPub & Sky Garden Review


Hey Peeps!

The other day I was invited for the launch of Verbena BrewPub & Sky Garden. This amazing place is located at Kamala mills compound, Lower Parel. I was so awed the minute I entered due to the wonderful vertical gardens that made up this place. They have planted some really cool plants across the entire terrace on which this awesomeness is. If you are garden lover and love all things organic, then this a go to place for you. Succulents, Boston ferns, delicate creepers, bougainvilleas, herbs, you name it and they have it all there. It all spelled my kind of place. To add to this they also had some really cool music playing. 


When I ordered food, which was completely organic, I was further delighted. I had Indonesian Satay Chicken. It had an overpowering lemony taste and was deliciously juicy. I liked how it tastes with the chilli jam that was served along. I also, happened to try their homemade nachos and fries. Again, this was equally good as the chicken. After this, I had the best Mandarin Lemonade of my life. I loved every sip of it! 


Other than this there were other things that I really liked about the place, they had a flying horse that flutters its wings, they had succulents on every table, they had nicotine free Esheeshas and their service was lovely. I would like to thank Verbena BrewPub & Sky Garden for having me at the launch. It truly has got some amazing vibes guys, go visit it soon as they are opening tomorrow!













No comments:

Post a Comment