-->

Thursday 12 January 2017

The Edgy Quotient


Hey Chicas!

How is the new year treating you? Mumbai is getting a real taste of winter chills this year and I am absolutely loving the weather! With this chilly climate I thought of pulling out my black boots of the closet and putting together a super cool edgy look. 

I have styled up my indigo colour a line skater cut dress for this look. While the flare is quite feminine, it posed as a challenge to convert the dress into an edgy one. You might have seen this dress in my Forever 21 flat 60% off sale haul video. I added a leopard print stole around my neck to hike the edginess of this outfit. Teaming it with black leather boots gave it a kick-ass touch. I then matched my sling to the stole and boots. Some chunks of jewellery was added here and there as the look cannot be complete without it. Hair was left open and a bit messy for it looks sexy and also adds on to the rawness required for the look.

Make-up was done by my make-up artist Kalpita, who did a wonderful job of giving me gorgeous smoky eye look with a stunning lip colour. I think it did absolute justice to the look. 

Let me know how did you find this look and which other looks you would like me to put together for you.













No comments:

Post a Comment