-->

Monday 2 January 2017

Brunch Ready in A Line Dress

Hola Chicas,

The other day I was heading out for a brunch with my colleagues. It was a nice mild cold and mild sunny day. I had the leeway to go semi-formal with my outfit. So, I pulled out this pretty mock neck A line dress out of my newly shopped batch of items. It is a light olive green flared dress, a perfect fit for an occasion like brunch. The full sleeves helped me stay warm in the chilled breeze. I paired it up with black leggings and sling. Overall, fit wise the entire outfit was a bliss! It felt super comfy yet so elegant. I loved the way it all came together so well.

I kept it minimal by ditching the jewellery. Thus, allowing the dress to seek all the attention it needs. I went all pinky and rosy with my make-up. I love this look to bits. Let me know if you do too in comments.










No comments:

Post a Comment