-->

Sunday 27 March 2016

Jazz up for Easter!

Hello ladies,
 
It is Easter today and some of you are yet to figure out what will be your outfit tonight. You might be thinking that almost every other girl at the Easter bash would turn up in a dress and you don't wish to be one of them. You are probably thinking to try out something different to stand out from the rest. Worry less and read on as I help you decide over what you can think of trying out this Easter.
 
I have put together a jazzed up look with a red-black checks jacket paired with black jeggings. I wore a black camisole inside the jacket to compliment the black mesh jeggings. Since, the curves of the jacket accentuate my waist, I went for black strappy heels as footwear to further define the shape of my hips. To make this look even more fab I added some chunky jewellery like the diamond studded long necklace and round silver studs. I also, added an edgy bag to bring out the edgy feel of the look.
 
As a bash calls for gorgeous make-up, I did a smokey cat eye with black and beige eye shadows. With the colour of my jacket being red, I carried the same to my lips in order to help let red dominate the look. One can never go wrong with red as far as making a style statement is concerned. However, it is a tricky colour and you need to be very careful while playing around with red as any wrong proportions of it could lead to a fashion disaster. To help you know how tied up and let down hair would look with this outfit, I styled my hair in both ways.
 
Give this look a try tonight and rock the Easter party with it!
 
Wish you all a very Happy Easter!
 
Details:
Jacket: Local Store
Jeggings: Rio- Reliance Trends
Footwear: Head Over Heels- Westside
Hand Bag: Street Fashion
Studs: Peora
Necklace: Linking Road
Camisole: Colaba
Sunglasses: MacV Eyewear
Make-up: Oriflame

 
 
 
 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment