-->

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Shopping On A Budget #fbbFashionHaul

Hey Girls!

The sale season has hit the malls and it gets hard to resist the urge to shop especially when you are on a budget. Rather than shopping outfits that are similar to what you already own, it is a wise idea to make a list of what you badly need in such a case. I did some mindful shopping in the fbb sale and grabbed some steal deals under Rs. 1000. Take a look below!

1. Summer Ready
Since I had already shopped enough for winter wear in the last few months, I went looking for summer wear in the fbb sale. I found this tropical oh so breezy off shoulder top for a flat 40% off. Can't wait to style it with tassel earrings and my favourite pair of Lee Copper jeggings that I got from the sale.


MRP 599
Offer Price 359

2. Gingham Gurl
Gingham has been such a huge trend last year and I don't see it going anywhere any soon. I didn't wish to go for the most commonly spotted off shoulder gingham top or a bell sleeves dress. Instead I came across this very interesting Gingham shirt with a tropical twist in the fbb sale for a flat 40% off! I loved this one so much that you will find me styling it in my next blog post.


MRP 599
Offer Price 359

3. Boho Missy
I remember eyeing this same dress in red colour the last time I went shopping to fbb. When I saw this on a flat 40% off I had to bring it home. It is so wearable, comfortable and summer friendly that I already see myself wearing it way too often in the coming months.


MRP 799
Offer 479

4. Bling Blazer
This midnight blue blazer with bling all over it makes for a dreamy wardrobe must have. It is going to up the style game of any outfit as soon as you slip it on. The best part is that it was for a  flat 50% off in the fbb sale. It was the one steal deal that I came across in the sale.


MRP 1799
Offer 899

5. Most Wanted Jeggings
Finding the right pair of denims for me is a task. When I tried these pair of Lee Copper denims, I felt I found my soulmate in them. They fit me so well! I decided to pick one in black and one in blue because I am going to be wearing them every now and then. They were at a pleasing discount of flat 50%!


MRP 1599
Offer Price 799

Other than these there was a lot of amazing stuff in the sale. Boots, leather jackets, fur jackets, sweat shirts, denims and party dresses. It was one of the most smart shopping spree I went on and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. Let me know your thoughts on which one was the best buy in comments!

1 comment: