-->

Sunday 26 March 2017

The Upcycled Attire


Hello Girlies,

Today I was in a mood to upcycle my old clothes and create a killer look. So, I started digging into my old closet and found this red tank top that I wore for Holi. I thought of teaming it up with a beige pencil skirt and a white shrug. I absolutely love the way this look has come together. The boots added right amounts of oomph to it. I didn't quite expect the abstract pattern that the Holi colours had created on the top to look this amazing. 

I think even you guys should try restyling your Holi tops that are not too soiled to throw away. The colour burst pattern that these clothes have can be reused to create some really edgy looks. While it may seem odd to you at first but trust me you guys are going to have as much fun as I did when you get down to restyle old stuff. After experimenting this I have realised that the saying, "Old is gold" is so true.

So girls, go dig out some old gems from your closets and style up something trendy straight out of your creativity. I am sure you are going to be left surprised just as I was. Don't forget to share your pictures with me in comments or on any of my social pages. I am eagerly waiting to see them.










2 comments: