-->

Monday 13 February 2017

Belt Up This Valentine's Day

Hey Lovelies,

How many of you are digging into your closet right now, trying to hunt a red dress for tomorrow? Are you already done wearing all the red tops too? Oh, and what about those pink ones? Chill dearies. I have put together a look thats not fully red yet screams Valentine's!

I paired a pastel blue floral print tank top with a stripped white slit pencil skirt. I added a glam sleek belt over the skirt to up the chic quotient of this look. Notice how I clubed three different trends of glitter, floral and stripes together in one look. For those of you who like me, cannot do without a bit of rosy red in your V'day outfit, I added a tasseled stole. Tassles are high on trend and this kind of addition can immediately uplift the entire look from being cute chic to smart chic. 

I went all red on my lips and nails. I didn't quite have to go for a pink blush, since it is Valentine's I knew I would be blushing naturally all day long! 

Feel free to shoot your queries regarding this look in comments and also share your pictures once you style up the way I did for Valentine's. Have a very Happy Valentine's Day! Go seize the day of love. 










fbb DJ & C Belt MRP 129
fbb Shyla Tank Top MRP 299

fbb Pencil Skirt MRP 799

fbb DJ & C Stole MRP 199

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit Neha! And that statement "I didn't quite have to go for a pink blush, since it is Valentine's I knew I would be blushing naturally" was cherry on the cake! Haha loved it ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!! Thank you so much for leaving this amazing reply :* :D

      Delete