-->

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Bodacious Black Blazer Look!

Hello Girls!

A black blazer is one staple clothing piece that lies hanging there in our wardrobe waiting for its turn to arrive. We rarely happen to pull it out except for an interview or for a meeting. While we do so we tend to forget how bodacious it leaves us looking every time we wear it. We tend to underestimate how functional they are and the versatile ways we can style them in. From pairing them with a classic white shirt to a casual graphic t-shirt and distressed jeans. They work wonders as an add on to up the style quotient of any look. Hence, I decided to style the one lying back in my closet into a stunning look that is fall ready!

I styled my classic black blazer with a powder blue tank top and jet black leggings. Notice how less casual they made my leggings look instantly. To add a pop of colour I have married a mustard yellow sling with the look. I love the way it takes the look to a whole new level. The strapped black box heeled shoes add a perfect touch of poise to the look. On the jewellery front I went for statement crystal ring and earrings that gel well with the elegance and sophistication. 

In terms of make-up, I kept it super formal with a matte pink lippie and regular winged matte eye liner. Added some bit of mascara to my lashes and dust some loose powder over the face. Left my tresses open and was all set to stun everyone with this look!

So, go throw on your blazer and get all dressed up to kill!

Details:

Blazer: Linking Road, Street Fashion
Leggings: Fig, Reliance Trends
Tank Top: Ether, Myntra
Sling Bag: Madam
Jewellery: Street Fashion
Make-up: Oriflame


















No comments:

Post a Comment