-->

Thursday 13 October 2016

Slaying it in Denims!

Hello Lovelies!

We all have that one go-to denim in our closet that pulls off all sorts of looks. It usually ranks high on all fronts- versatility, fit, comfort, feel, design, oomph and trend. We happen to wear it more often than the others and it accompanies us to most of the occasions and at times even when we are travelling. My favourite pair of denims is the first one to make it into my travel bag and some times it is the only one. Wonder why? It allows me to style it in various ways I like. I have put together 5 different looks with my favourite denims to show you how! 


1. Date Night Look

I have paired my favourite denims with a white laced top and a beige jacket. With Winter approaching and the temperature going down, a jacket is a wise add on to your dinner date looks. I have gone for a red sling and matched my lips to it Scarlett red hue. To let the red dominate my face and the lace my neck, I have chose to stay away from any jewellery pieces for ears and neck. However, I did add a statement ring to make-up for the lack of jewellery for this look. Notice how the washed effect of my denims compliments the white colour of my top. 








2. Work Wear

 I styled a mesh cut out pattern top with my denims. I added a brown tote that does justice to the formal nature of the look. I wore a classic pearl diamond necklace along to add a right proportion of elegance. When it comes to work wear, black pumps are a default wear. 








3. Club Wear 

When we think club wear a sequin top or dress tops our list. Adorn your ears with some bling like I did, swipe red lipsticks on your lips, paint your nails red, slip your feet into some heels, add a diamond studded clutch and you are all set to kill it with this look!







4. Fusion Wear

Boho jewellery is in vogue and I am totally loving this trend. I wore a backless kurti with my denim and added some chunks of silver boho earrings and handcuff for this look. I matched my bidded footwear to the embroidery details on my kurti. Thereby making the look prettylicious.





5.  Casual Look

The season of hoodies is here and my casual look had to be about it. I clubbed a striking red zipper with my denims and accessorised it with a classic watch. I wanted to keep the hot quotient of the hoodie intact and hence I wore a red lipstick along. Since, the top portion was screaming red, I toned down the bottom with a pair of grey sneakers. 








Hope you enjoyed all the looks. Pick one to tell me which one you liked the most in comments.



2 comments: